AOL Radio

graham√ 14:39 18 Oct 03

I find this new feature 'just the job'. They'll all be wanting AOL now!

Djohn 15:00 18 Oct 03

Hi graham, found it myself when I came in late last night and spent a couple of hours listening to "easy" music while I surfed Great! :o)

JIM 16:34 18 Oct 03

good one, graham√ a must have with-out the need of a wish list. "unless you dont have Aol" ;)

Spready 16:46 18 Oct 03

I have Beta testing this for the last month. The sound quality is great and using a "what you hear" audio capture, you can grab loads of tracks and then split them into seperate mp3's!
Hopefully they will be doing a chart station soon!

Djohn 16:53 18 Oct 03

Yep! listening to it now, nice soft background music. I've put it on the toolbar with the "Radio" icon. Just a click away at all times now.. j.

graham√ 16:56 18 Oct 03

Classic Rock for me.

JIM 17:00 18 Oct 03

Are you a old as me?

ton 18:01 18 Oct 03

Have you had this working with Win98SE? I've tried twice and it just hangs at loading stations.

Djohn 18:22 18 Oct 03

It will work with 98 up-wards if your on broadband. Can you bring the player itself up on screen? If so click on the help file and all questions are answered there. If you need a download component of any kind just click on the appropriate link and AOL will sort the system for you automatically. j.

STEVE71163 19:03 18 Oct 03

Djohn,
How did you get it in the toolbar?

Djohn 19:10 18 Oct 03

When the player is open, click on the little red heart Icon and choose "Add to toolbar", type radio in the window and take your choice of one of the many Icons to go with it.

Same as adding to your "My Favourites", but choose toolbar instead. You can do the same for this forum, open the site then go direct to the helproom, click on favourites and add to the toolbar. This way when you log in it will do so with just two clicks, one to the log-in page and then straight to the helproom. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…