AOL radio

Ned116 13:14 01 Sep 03

I'm an aol 7 user, and would like to use aol radio
but every time i initiate it, I get the error Ultravox Activex control is not installed??? I've changed my security settings to allow it. Please don't tell me to upgrade to aol 8, my system doesn't like it.

Mango Grummit 14:10 01 Sep 03

1.Click Preferences in AOL toolbar. Select Settings.

2.Then click Internet Properties (WWW) in the far right column of the Preferences screen.

3.Click the Security tab.

4.Click the Custom Level button.

5.Under "Download signed ActiveX controls" ensure that the Prompt button is selected.

6.Under "Download unsigned ActiveX controls" ensure that the Prompt button is selected.

7.Under "Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" ensure that the Enabled button is selected.

8.Under "Run ActiveX controls and plug-in" ensure that the Enabled button is selected.

9.Under "Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting" ensure that the Enabled button is selected.

10.Click OK.

11.Close the page.

12.Go to the URL for the webcast and you'll be prompted to download an AOL Signed ActiveX Control for Ultravox. Click OK. The web page will load and audio will begin.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…