//some 3rd party need geo

AOL AND NETGEAR ROUTER PROBLEMS

pigseattruffles 15:44 18 Sep 04

OK, at this moment i have spent ages trying to get a shared aol internet connection. I am trying to get my laptop and computer linked to share aol9. The laptop wireless card went onto the laptop easily.However, the netgear DG834G router does not want to work.
I have done everything that it has asked and now i have to do the following:
*Open a new Internet Explorer window. In the address bar type the ip address of your router. This ip address is set to 192.168.0.1. This is supposed to open the netgear setup which then requires a login ect.
Any prompt/fast information would be very useful and i thank you all in advance as i need to install it now.

ensonricky 16:18 18 Sep 04

Are you using your Netgear Utilities/Driver CD to access your browser to complete set up.

pigseattruffles 16:34 18 Sep 04

>>>Are you using your Netgear Utilities/Driver CD >>>to access your browser to complete set up.

after i insert the cd the internet browser loads and then i am told to continue with the 'settings' tab. this then however asks me to choose a connection and none of the connections brings up the dialogue box that i need

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…