AOL Internet Connection Issue...

Newgate Blue 09:27 23 Feb 06

Hi,

Hope there is someone out there who can help me with this!

Using AOL v9 Broadband Gold, XP workstation.
AOL loads ok, connection a bit slow, but when try any browsing page not available error occurs.

Have tried the AOL helpdesk (LOL), but still not working even when I have restored AOL v.9.

When I restored, was able to browse a couple of sites - then browser went to large letter format and then failed to find any other site.

Help!

Cheers

Shas 09:51 23 Feb 06

Have you tried running Computer Checkup? (Get to it from the Safety drop down menu.) It often picks up little glitches, and repairs the AOL adaptor etc.

rdave13 14:27 23 Feb 06

Try Control panel> Add/remove> AOL connectivity services> click add/remove then click on repair AOL connectivity services button in box.Next time you log on it will search for modem etc.

Newgate Blue 09:44 24 Feb 06

Thanks Guys, Have not been able to try these, but will have a go this evening.

Koochy 12:07 24 Feb 06

I had the same problem about 2 months ago with aohell silver and i was advised to download the latest driver for my adsl modem and try that and it worked okay for me no probs since.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…