AOL Dialler.

robjg 18:31 13 Nov 05

Hello all,

I'm having a few problems trying to connect to the internet and also when I'm connected.

My isp is aol but I connect using the aol dialler as I prefer to use IE than AOL. Normally when I click on the IE icon to connect the aol dialler automatically comes up but lately this hasn't been happening, the normal windows log on box comes up and I can't seem to connect via this even though I believe the setting to be correct. I also think all the dialler settings on the aol dialler are as they should be. Because of this I can't use outlook express as it is not recognising that the internet is connected
To connect now I click the dialler icon in the system tray - bottom right and connect via that. Once connected my connection seems to be very slow and 'stutters' a lot.

I set my laptop to connect to aol the same way as on my p.c to see if it was something to do with my p.c and all is fine on the laptop no problems.

Have run ad aware, spyware doctor and avg and all have nothing to report.

I have aol braodband.

Any help please.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…