AOL Broadband Check Up

Angry Kid 22:25 31 May 05

Does anyone have any problems running this? I have dloaded and run as suggested. However, I get a small screen up showing that it is loading and a static progress bar. If I try to close I get the message that the program is not responding! Any ideas as i am well frustrated with it.

Thanks in anticipation to resolving this matter:))

CHAIRLEG 00:07 01 Jun 05

Try it when not online same problem here but runs when offline.

pat-212841 07:43 01 Jun 05

some other people have come on here and said the same thing last week ,my broadband check up works ok but the browser check up is not working !

Diemmess 10:09 01 Jun 05

No Brownie points for this one!

Incredibly slow to load and execute, not sure it told me much anyway. The final window was discovered in hiding several layers back. I was awarded a green tick and an 0800 number to quote, but I'm not pursuing this further.

ZA kept asking for permission to allow Mad.exe ... I did so because it was a "green" request. This morning it wanted to run all over again with the "mad challenge."

Uninstalled after long wait 35Mb of it! Good riddance. At least I think it has gone!???

Angry Kid 19:22 01 Jun 05

Thanks for the info. I tried this and it partly worked and then said there was an issue as it could not connect to AOL. I then signed on to AOL and ran again and it worked fine!! Why it wouldn't do it last night is a mystery.

Thanks also to nohope and Diemmess for your comments :))))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…