//some 3rd party need geo

AOL Broadband Check Up

ann-199314 16:22 16 Jun 04

Can somebody please tell me if it is safe to download the AOL Broadband Check Up. I heard somewhere that it causes a lot of problems - I had already downloaded it, but then very quickly deleted it. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks once again. Ann

Shas 16:38 16 Jun 04

Was sort of impressed to begin with - if it found any problem it did everything itself to repair it, you just had to sit and watch it alter various settings etc. - but the last couple of times of using it, it seemed to mess about and caused the computer to freeze, so I'm a bit undecided to be honest.

Cesar 10:23 18 Jun 04

I have been using Check-Up for sum time now and it's a very useful utility to have, if you apply to AOL for Ver 9.0 it comes on the disc, it has fixed several problems for me. You do not state what Version of AOL you are using, as this is part of AOL 9.0 earlier versions might cause problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…