AOL bb and MSN - Problems?

boo_hiss_boo 08:53 02 Oct 04

hi guys

I have been looking around for a new ISP BB (currently using NTL and really fed up with them so changing TV phone & BB!). I think I have narrowed it down to AOL & Tiscali but I have heard whispers that there are problems running MSN with AOL. Does anyone know if this is the case, as that would make my mind up (with a 14 yr old daughter constantly using MSN, I would be in deep sh*t if I lost it :o) !!)

Thanks in advance

Cesar 09:08 02 Oct 04

AOL 9.0 and all versions uses MSN as part of it's O/S, I amm currently using AOL and have done so for ages. you do not state what version of AOL you are using, if not AOL 9.0 then upgrade as you will find a lot of enhancements and two programmes to get you out of trouble.

boo_hiss_boo 09:11 02 Oct 04

I am not currently using AOL, I am thinking of changing to them from my current provider, but did npt want to jump in and then find I couldn't use MSN... Are you saying you do use MSN alongside AOL?

I run AOL 9.0 and uses MSN all the time together, 100% no problems for me (should make clear i mean BB connection).

Jump straight in...the water is fine :o)

CHAIRLEG 17:56 02 Oct 04

I have aol 9 bb and use msn no problems

boo_hiss_boo 08:12 03 Oct 04

Thanks Guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…