AOL 8 Buddy icons

bunny4436 21:16 16 Jan 04

I want to download buddy icons for my AOL messenger which is version 8 but i dont know where to download them to?
I asked on live help but they could not help me so i was wondering if anyone here could? I would be really grateful.
Many thanks

Djohn 21:52 16 Jan 04

Download/save the Icons to the AOL download folder and then click on the preferences icon on the buddy list toolbar. {Spanner]

Now select the "Buddy Icons" category on the left hand side, and you will see a categorised list of standard AIM buddy icons load on the right side.

You can browse the categories listed, and click on the icon you want to use as your buddy icon. You will see the icon you selected load in the empty space under the "Your Icon to send to buddies:" text.

If you want to use an image already stored on your computer as a buddy icon, click on the "Browse PC..." button, find the image on your computer and then click "OK".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…