aol

freedom2fly 16:23 15 Feb 03

hi every one aol starts when my windows starts how can i stop this so i can start it wen i want it to start

Djohn 16:32 15 Feb 03

aol settings/preferences/internet properties, and tick the box, (never dial a connection), this way it will only dial when you want it to. J.

freedom2fly 16:52 15 Feb 03

aol settings/preferences/internet properties, and tick the box, (never dial a connection), this way it will only dial when you want it to. J.

i did all of the above but it says no where about(never dial a connection),

Djohn 17:03 15 Feb 03

Sorry, try it this way, control panel/internet options/connection tab, and then tick the little circle, "Never dial a connection"

freedom2fly 17:13 15 Feb 03

ok done that it was all ready done so hope it works thanks

Djohn 17:25 15 Feb 03

Also if you have an aol Icon in your sys. tray, bottom right near the clock. Then disable this by going into start up and unticking it.

To do this, go, start/run, and type the word MSCONFIG in the box, then click on start-up tab and un-tick the little box thay says, "Show aol in taskbar" J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…