aol 256kb silver package?

neosimz 19:12 18 Aug 04

Well we've been thinking about upgrading to broadband & their package looks great but im not so sure on what a 256 package could offer, would I be able to download better? Would I be able to stream video's faster?

I'm not sure what the 256kb service would offer, btw I cant afford more than 20 pounds a month for broadband

CHAIRLEG 20:07 18 Aug 04

aol bb silver 5 times faster £19 99.aol gold 10 times faster.£24 99.

pmjd 20:10 18 Aug 04

Do need unlimited downloading or are you quite happy with a monthly limit? Have a look at this site click here which lists and rates all the UK BB ISP's (yes you can fit that many abreviations in a sentence!).
This link gives you a quick shake down of providers\price for a year
click here

From a quick look you can get alot faster than the AOL service but there would be a limit to downloading of a couple of GB, so it depends how much you download.
These packages from freedom 2surf
click here
look quite good £15 for a speed of 4x the AOL one but a cap of 1 GB of downloads or for £19.99 for the same but with a 5 GB limit.
Have a look at ADSLguide.org.uk there forums are usually busy and folk are quite friendly at helping to find what will fit.

Hope this helps,
Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…