anytime package ISP

fireball XL5 13:54 14 Feb 03

IS there always a 12 month long contract
with these packages. and no way of giving
notice early. thanks.

rawprawn 14:34 14 Feb 03

I run Freeserve anytime, & as far as I know it's on a monthly basis. Correct me if I'm wrong.

fireball XL5 19:11 14 Feb 03

Tiscali say minimum contract period and
other terms apply.

anchor 19:30 14 Feb 03

Their contract is monthly.

"The service is suppliled on a month-by-month basis, so you may cancel at any time through the members area, or by calling customer services on: 0870 225 1055"

£6.99/month, (?vat), anytime.

click here

I know nothing about them, so cannot comment on their service.

slowhand_1000 20:02 14 Feb 03

but just had to drop a line when I spotted your name

Fireball XL5, that used to be one of my favourite shows when I was a kid. I even have a super8 cine film in the loft somewhere

I apologise that this is of no help to your question its just that I just got flashbacks from childhood when spotting XL5

Rtus 20:17 14 Feb 03

Ive used this service for a short while now ..24/7 and cheap . no long term contracts you can pay monthly or six monthly (saves even more money) service is reasonably good its hitches so far have been Bt engineer orientated,couple of no answers and invalid password errors, and one loss of service lasting 3/4 hrs (I assume they hire Web space from BT but not absolutely sure) when surfing the speeds not supersonic but adequate .Staff are helpfull and polite..So all in all value for money..Requirements a BT line and credit/debit card..

fireball XL5 01:17 16 Feb 03

slowhand 1000 i could have called myself
steve zodiac remember him.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…