Anything Special with using Flash?

powerless 01:02 07 Mar 05

I have a few 'Flash Movies' as Frontpage calls them and I can easily add them into a page and they display just fine.

Under properties of the flash movie I see what appears to be links to users who have not got flash installed on there systems, seems simple enough?

The 'Flash Movies' do not contain any user input [yet] they just show a user what to do...[you just watch the movie]

I've experimented with different levels of quality and file sizes are, well not exactly big but not small either.

So I think I've pretty much got flash under control, in terms of how I'm using it.

But is there anything special when working with flash?

DOS and DONTS?

powerless 18:42 08 Mar 05

Something I said :-(

mattyc_92 20:34 28 Mar 05

What do you mean by "Special"???

powerless 22:56 28 Mar 05

DOS and DONTS?

pmorff 02:39 29 Mar 05

Depending on what version of Flash you are publishing in you could make the finished movie unavailable to surfers who have older versions of Flash. Some surfers are loathed to down load stuff over the internet. To help these people publish in a older version. One snag though, you are restricted to what can be published in the movie, the latest fangle dangle action script will be limited.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…