Anything to replace NoScript in Firefox

tonyx1302 13:41 01 Aug 09

Hi. I'm having great problems with NoScript in Firefox and wondered if there is anything else to replace it ? Everytime I go to a site it goes through the forbid/allow senario asking what I want to allow etc but when I go back to the same site later ,I have to go through the whole selection procedure again. It's wearing me out and I just cannot get it to retain the previous selections again.
Is there another easier prog please

Tony

Sea Urchin 14:13 01 Aug 09

I fund NoScript works in Firefox without any problems. My first thought would be to uninstall NoScript, and then re-install.

Doesn't take a moment to try.

Sea Urchin 14:14 01 Aug 09

I fund - or even find

tonyx1302 14:42 01 Aug 09

Hi Sea Urchin. Tried that a few times without success

Tony

Sea Urchin 15:13 01 Aug 09

How annoying - maybe create a new profile in Firefox. This shows you how to save your existing files and data etc.

click here

tonyx1302 18:20 01 Aug 09

Hi Sea Urchin and I'm really sorry for the delay in coming back but I had to shoot out for a while.
I did as you suggested and all running fine again.

Many thanks Sea Urchin

Tony

Sea Urchin 18:24 01 Aug 09

Good to know all's well now. I was aware that I hadn't actually answered the question you asked re alternative programs to NoScript. As I didn't know of any I thought it best to try sorting the problem instead.

tonyx1302 18:46 01 Aug 09

Just a quick problem though if you have a minute.....I cannot re-install Flash Player for You Tube etc. How do I do this for Firefox

Tony

tonyx1302 18:51 01 Aug 09

Please disregard my last post as I found the answer in past posts in the helproom

Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now