Anyone using/trialing Ability Office 4???

Simsy 19:16 01 Dec 04

I've been giving it a try, (because I have the database prog, which I bought as a standalone a while back).

I've been having a few probs with it crashing, but I'd recently been having a few crashing probs with the PC anyway, and I don't want to unfairly attribute the problems to the Ability Suite if the problem is with my PC...

I like the idea of upgrading this because I can upgrade to the whole suite for just £19.99. (Though I probably wont use the word proc or ssheet applications, I'll get a presentation prog that saves in ppt format, so I can compose presentations at home and show 'em at work, as well s the updated database prog)...

Anyway, the point of this thread is to see if anyone here is usng it successfully without lots of crashing.

I'm on 98se.

Note it's version 4 specifically I'm enquiring about; the version that's just come out.

Thanks in anticipation,

Simsy 16:47 02 Dec 04

Simsy 06:12 04 Dec 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…