Anyone using Yahoo having trouble with searches

Graphicool1 10:50 06 Nov 14

For a couple of months now I've been have trouble when I do a web search via Yahoo. It'll search, then tells me it can't find the server, but offers me a 'Search Again' button. More often than not, when I press the 'Search Again' button the site I'm looking for miraculously appears.

As yet, I haven't tried other search engines, so I don't know if it's just Yahoo or everyone else.

Graphicool1 11:52 06 Nov 14

Hi Jock1e

Yeah most do, but I don't do Twitter or Facebook or any other such sites either. I don't like to hang in mainstream.

Graphicool1 16:23 06 Nov 14

Well, I've now tried some other search engines. I even briefly tried Google, just for the hell of it, they were OK. But in the end I settled on a lesser known search engine ZEN. I felt that under the circumstances it was appropriate for me. As I used to be a Buddhist and for a while dabbled in Zen Buddhism. I still have leanings in that direction.

Anyway, so far it's really good, it gets the job done, so what more can I ask.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…