anyone using humyo 'synchronisation' pc client?

wildrover 15:15 21 Nov 08

I am not sure this is a helproom topic but here goes....

I have the pc client from click here on my computer and have the 'premier service'. In my opinion, their customer service is very poor, for instance, although I pay for the storage space (there is a free service also) I cannot phone theor customer service team and have to use email instead.

I have been trying to get some understanding of how 'synchronisation' works. The client seems to sychronise at random and it is not at all clear what is being synchronised with what or why! My question is: how does humyo pc synchronisation work?

rawprawn 17:31 21 Nov 08

I don't know if this may be of interest to you, but I use Microsoft Sync Toy free click here to backup muliple folders to my Exterior drive and find it very easy and very good.

biker_rich_1971 08:27 22 Apr 09

wildrover,

I gave up with it and wrote my own client - its command line at the moment but works when I want it to sync.

Its completely free for non commercial use you can get it here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…