//some 3rd party need geo

Anyone Used Toucan?

The Spires 22:26 26 Feb 04

click here I am wondering wheter to give them a try, has anyone used them? click here

The Spires 22:26 26 Feb 04

Oppps

murgle 07:19 28 Feb 05

I'm seriously looking at changing to them too. Any info please?

Wuggy 20:40 28 Feb 05

Have been with them on their £9.99 per month service for the last 6 months. Absolutely pain free - someone alters a setting in your local exchange and your calls are thereafter routed through Toucan. Wife phones her sister in Australia every week for about 3p a minute. All bills are fully itemised showing all calls made (including the hundreds - make that thousands - that don't cost). There's also no need to hang up and redial after an hour as there's no time limit on calls. The biggest problem you'll have is BT phoning you and continually sending you literature to get you to change your mind. All the usual options like 1471 and 1571 are still there on your phone. Unfortunately BT no longer allow you to choose just a plain connection and nothing else. You now HAVE to retain their Option 1 but even at that you'll save about £6 a month over BT's rates and get a better service.

ARTY DAN 22:01 17 Sep 05

I've read reviews for onetel and Tiscali, nearly every one I have read is bad , I was thinking of the 2 meg broadband and unlimited calls package from Tisacli, when I read the reviews I was put off. Then looked at onetel they were just as bad, read peoples opinions on plusnet they get really good reviews, no one has had any problems with them. Looking at Toucans website they have won an award for service.
I'm thinking of having the phone line from B.T. £10.50, unlimited phone pacakage from Toucan £9.99,
2 meg broadband from plusnet with unlimited downloads £21.99.
The unlimited broadband and phone package from Toucan is £34.50 so with the BT line would work out a little more expensive.
Does anyone know if it is possible to have services from 3 different companies and if Toucan are any good. Thanks

ARTY DAN 22:10 17 Sep 05

I do apologise, I put my post for discussion in your post response by mistake, don't know if answers to my post for discussion will help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…