Anyone used plusnet?

bukkaz 12:15 13 Aug 05

Thinking of changing from tiscali. Must admit always been happy with them but they insist cannot get 2mb connection but BT say my line supports it. Don't know if it's anything to do with Tiscali being datastream. Only problem is Tiscali won't give out a MAC so migration not possible so am resigned to being without a connection for a couple of weeks. Had a look around and was thingking of plusnet premier with a contention ratio of 30:1.
Anyone had any dealings with plusnet? Any comments would be welcome.

Meshuga 12:22 13 Aug 05

A friend of mine has used plusnet for some time and is very happy with it.

Stuartli 12:25 13 Aug 05

There are several recent threads in which members have written good reports of PlusNet.

JayDay 13:49 13 Aug 05

I'm with them. Very happy. They use a thing MaxDSL so in theroy you will be connected at the fastest speed offered by your local exchange.

Mavisk 13:57 13 Aug 05

Yes,no problems, been with them for just over a year.

bukkaz 14:49 13 Aug 05

Thanks for the comments. Will probably choose them. As I said no complaints with Tiscali regarding service or anything else. Just that if I can get 2mb I may as well have it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…