Anyone Use this Program?

Rtus 14:11 13 Nov 03

Web Easy Professional click here & how good /bad is it ???

Taran 14:36 13 Nov 03

"Web Easy Professional click here" when it's at home ?

;o)

Rtus 14:50 13 Nov 03

I hadnt notice the Click here wasnt Blue ...LOL..

click here

DieSse 14:54 13 Nov 03

I've used the Web Easy products for several years, and have just bought the latest - not really used it yet though.

I've always found them very easy to construct simple web sites - I've used them to build some commercial sites, though I don't get involved in big projects.

It's as simple to use as DTP - real drag and drop - as with any package you find a few wrinkles along the awy - but never anything really problematical. I shall be using the new version in anger shortly, but at first sight it looks like a straightforward upgrade rather than a revolution.

I like it because it gives me time to concentrate on the look and feel of the site, rather than continually worrying out how the program works.

Rtus 15:17 13 Nov 03

Thanks DieSse ..I was looking at FP But will have to go with cheaper options..

Rtus 11:24 14 Nov 03

any chance of viewing any of the sites you've created ? email me with the url's if thats possible & you don't mind of course

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…