Anyone use ForecastFox in Firefox

TommyRed 19:41 03 Apr 05

I've downloaded this but cannot find it in any of my toolbars or statusbar. Plus when I open Firefox I get a configuration box but despite what I try the forecast doesn't appear and the config box won't go away, advice needed. TIA TR

octal 19:49 03 Apr 05

I've just this second downloaded it to try it after seeing your post and it works great. You have got to tell it your location code. I've got two icons on the right hand side of the status bar.

By the way, its going to rain in London tomorrow.

octal 19:50 03 Apr 05

The code for London is UKXX0085

TommyRed 21:08 03 Apr 05

Sorted it, after typing in your location followed by UK, you have to highlight it for it to install on the toolbar. BTW it's "Mostly cloudy, 14oC" here in North Wales. TR

dogbreath1 21:44 03 Apr 05

Nice extension, though a bit gimmicky. Tends to forecast a poor scenario, but as days go by,the forecasts, if anything, tend to improve for subsequent days. Give it a try... make a note of the forecast for three days hence, check it out the following day, then the day after that. My prediction would be a decrease in pessimism as the days go by! I'm keeping mine though, coz I like gimmicks.:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced