anyone use bushtv-3.mail.telinc.net?

Rtus 19:41 12 Jan 05

A mate of mine has email addy of [email protected],Do they use Outlook /Outlook exp ? The problem seems to be his email box is full.hes attempting to delete to get some space.. Anyone use it and can advise how ?? Ive no idea what they use on this site ,& T cant tell me as hes not that up on computer use.hes a fair way off ,so its notr a case of popping round to help/see for myself. I will post any replies to him via good old snail mail..the other slight problem is the fulstop in his addy turns into a tilde when its returned so claims its the wrong addy !!!!

Technotiger 20:20 12 Jan 05

Hi, not heard of this one but strongly suspect malware of some sort - nasty. Tell your friend to try running any anti-virus/adaware/malware or other such program to try and get rid!!

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:23 12 Jan 05

ps - get your friend to look at this site
click here.
com - I have made extra spaces before .com to prevent it appearing as a 'click here'

Technotiger 20:24 12 Jan 05

Ooops - extra spaces didn't work. Anyway get him/her to check out that site.

Rtus 23:10 12 Jan 05

It appears the bush internet control it all ,if the mail box exceeds its alloted size. the service freezes for 7 days they then delete older mails untill enough room to allow access, it all hinges on the user tidying up unwanted stuff to keep the mail box viable..It has an overall limit of 5mb. & individual mail limit of 1mb. So not very user friendly if you havent worked out how to delete any messages.I couldnt find any online advice how to delete stuff (maybe its in the manuals ?) anyway now posting this latest info on to T for him to try to take on board.
Thanks Technotiger for your post....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…