Anyone tried multiset 6.3 I can't find any reviews

birdface 17:07 21 Jan 09

click here On giveaway of the day looks like it could come in handy.Has anyone tried it before.

Stuartli 18:47 21 Jan 09

The description of what it does sounds dubious, to say the least.

Stuartli 18:55 21 Jan 09

Some more details:

click here

click here

click here

birdface 19:49 21 Jan 09

Hi thanks for the Info.Not sure my old computer would be able to run it if it takes up so much memory.And not sure if it is free or just free for a month.If you could reinstall everything it says it says it does it could be worth having.

Stuartli 19:58 21 Jan 09

The software offered by Giveaway of the Day is registered and legal version according to its website:

click here

Surely you have more than 64MB of RAM available even on an older machine?

canarieslover 20:01 21 Jan 09

At a 'buy it' price of $99.99 after free 1 month's trial it does not appear very cheap. During free trial you cannot burn a bootable unattended dvd to reinstall so why not buy an imaging program and another hard drive for the price and you can have instant reinstall just by changing your hard drive over.

birdface 20:04 21 Jan 09

I was thinking the same thing myself.But if free it makes a difference I suppose.

birdface 20:11 21 Jan 09

[Surely you have more than 64MB of RAM available even on an older machine] Thats why I was looking at it.My computer is not running very well at the moment with I/Explorer having to shut down occasionally so I suppose even if I downloaded it.It would only restart my computer the same way.DVD drive is knacked but still have the RW Drive.So not sure how that would work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5