Anyone with a Sagem [email protected] 800-840 modem..

Stuartli 22:24 09 Oct 05

..may be interested to learn that there's a new set of drivers out on the Sagem support pages.

The drivers, tagged w.3.0.4b, have been considerably improved with regard to installing.

No longer is it necessary to choose the right driver protocol for your country etc - just click on the name of your ISP and it's done automatically.

You can find the driver at:

click here

dan11 22:34 09 Oct 05

Used it once to link with tiscali.

Setup PC, off it came ( modem) and the wireless router went on. Never had a problem.

rawprawn 08:31 10 Oct 05

I would be interested in that, but I can't get your link to work. is comming up blank.

dan11 08:38 10 Oct 05
  rawprawn 08:51 10 Oct 05

Thank you for that, I,m downloading now. All sorted. 08:59 10 Oct 05

you may have a problem with the new drivers...

i did! when you install it will give you about 50 options to choose from for your connection type... i have edited the setup.ini file that came with the drivers so they only option open to you is the UK Tiscali line type drivers! i shall upload the driver or .ini today and give the link! 09:01 10 Oct 05

whoops.. my bad.. i didn't read the first post properly... it seems like sagem have bought out a new driver which is more user friendly...

ah well...

s'pose if you have trouble with them drivers you could always try the ones i have :)

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:19 10 Oct 05

If your drivers/modems are working OK I would not bother downloading any updates.

Adam Harris 09:24 10 Oct 05

Does the driver help with issues of power drain - something I experience with my old Win98 machine?

Stuartli 11:22 10 Oct 05

If you wish to use the old drivers (and I really don't see the point), the protocol to enable is:

PPOA, VPI=0, VCI=38, Protocol=VCMUX

See this thread about the subject:

click here

rawprawn 13:57 10 Oct 05

All loaded and running with no problems. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…