Anyone play a game called Go ?

Giggle n' Bits 15:20 13 Oct 04

a freind of mine with a pc running xp is mad on a game called Go. He wants to be able to get involved with playing this game online with other people in Japan etc as that is where the game originated from.

Looking at places called Panda Net, Go server etc confuse me no end as to what he needs to donwload to be able to participate.

So anyone who know what he needs would be so greatfull to let us in on the secret of which programmes he can download and get to work together.

Watching these games is no problem just getting involved and playing online is the problem.

SANTOS7 15:27 13 Oct 04

click here= have a look at some of these, there might be what your looking for,good luck

Stuartli 16:52 13 Oct 04

Don't know anything about such games apart from the fact that the better half plays one called Stop.

She only plays it with me and basically involves such moves as "Stop drinking", "Stop smoking" or "Stop spending so much time on that computer" etc..:-)

My son plays games online quite often but he has broadband and I would think that would be essential.

Viv-208691 16:58 13 Oct 04

haha...

Giggle n' Bits 19:06 13 Oct 04

I was searching for using "Go Game"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5