anyone with laptop battery?

Chirag 15:52 03 Jun 04

Hello, I am a student searching for a laptop battery second hand, as i cannot afford to buy new one, my battery doesn't work for much long now, so i have to use the ac adapter, my laptop is dell inspiron 8100, and i would appreciate anyone who can offer me a reasonable amount for the battery.

pj123 15:59 03 Jun 04

I don't think you would get much more out of a secondhand battery that you are getting now. It would be much more cost effective to buy a new one. Try this site click here and see what their costs are for batteries.

TheTerminator 16:01 03 Jun 04

would be the best place. I don;t think this is supposed to be used as a swap shop though, so this post might get axed. you have been warned.

click here

MartinT-B 16:10 03 Jun 04

I use a company (based in Bristol) called Eurobatteries. click here

I needed a new battery for my Sony mobile. Cost in Carphone warehouse £62.00 @ Eurobatteries £23.89. I have had it over 18 months and it still lasts about 2 days.

The compatible battery for you is about £120.00 on their site

end 16:22 03 Jun 04

???may I ask a similar question please???
can I refer you to this thread for my lap top specsclick here

ITS battery seems to not even "hold" its charge for very long, even after a FULL CHARGE...It "does" me for short stints but am thinkiing it could probably do with another one..It iS second hand and I do not know how " new" the battery iS ; FOR this lap top , how long might I reasonably expect the battery to last???
thanks

Belatucadrus 18:10 03 Jun 04

click here for battery info.

click here for a good place to get a price for a laptop battery.

sicknote 18:48 03 Jun 04

Go to click here then click on enduser > onlinepurchasing > dell >portable >etc cost £35.99

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…