anyone know what popup re-avenge security check is

poppy04 10:58 20 Jan 04

a friend of mine is getting that when she tries to sign on it says popup re-avenge security check, so now she cant get online properly does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? thanks

poppy04 11:11 20 Jan 04

just bumping up

poppy04 11:57 20 Jan 04

bumping up again doesnt anyone know what it is??

plsndrs3 12:06 20 Jan 04

I have not heard of this and the web holds no answers. Is software on the PC not allowing access?

poppy04 14:35 20 Jan 04

i know i dont know anyone who has had this prob, she is getting booted all the time when she trys to sign in on msn so either its a msn prob or her software, thanks anyway plsndrs3

beeuuem 14:55 20 Jan 04

The nearest that I can see is click here although it doesn't exactly give much info.

Chegs ® 14:58 20 Jan 04

I have tried just about every permutation of "popup/re/-avenge/ security /check" and the only thing I found was this reference to Gator. click here Is it an MSN popup,if so try removing WINDOWS MESSENGER and installing MSN Messenger,as if both are installed,they can set about fighting for supremacy,and usually MSN loses,resulting in getting booted out of MSN.To remove Win Messenger,type " RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove " into run box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…