anyone know of a .tivo to avi converter?

elopes77 07:32 28 Nov 05

i have a bunch of tivo files stored on my harddrive and would like to burn them to dvd. is there a converter that will change it to avi or divx?

MAJ 08:15 28 Nov 05

Apparently Direct Show Dump click here or TVHarmony click here will convert the files to mpeg. You can get more info on the TIVO community click here try the search facilty there to start with.

elopes77 23:45 28 Nov 05

cool thank you very much

tasslehoff burrfoot 00:04 23 Jan 06

I know this is an old thread, but it hasn't been ticked so you'll get a notification :)

MAJ is righ, Etivo is the best way to go for divx encoding. It will transfer files off the tivo and automatically encode (by default to wmv but there is a divx addin).

This sort of thing is not allowed to be discussed on tivocommunity, a better place would be click here look for the tivo forum.

If you want to create vobs (i.e. DVDs) then tytools is cool (but a bit outdated) if you want to view the tivo files on your pc (eg with WMP) then tyshow will install the codecs to your registry.

Ukmind 18:43 10 Aug 10

For me MelodyCan is the best software for different players. It can remove drm and convert files to different formats. You can try it_))
click here

jimmy8765 07:09 31 Aug 10

I use Pavtube for coverting TiVo videos for my iPad. It works very well and I haven't really had any problems. Conversion speed seems fine and the videos look good on the iPad. I saw Pavtube mentioned in the TiVo forums as a good way to convert for the iPad so I decided to try it. It's much better than TiVo's converter.
How to burn tivo to DVD:
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…