Anyone know of a problem with Ulead Systems Site?

AragornUK 11:27 06 Apr 03

Hi,

I was bought a copy of PhotoImpact 8 as a present, and on trying to register / download additional content the program cannot to the server. Typing the company's web address into a browser comes up with "This page cannot be displayed"

Has anyone heard or read anything about potential downtime on their server for this weekend at all?

Odd for a company **that** size not to at least put a holding page up if doing work on the site or systems.

powerless 11:39 06 Apr 03

There site is click here ?

If so it's very slow at loading for me.

AragornUK 11:45 06 Apr 03

Yep, that's the one. I'm getting no page at all.

tenor 11:45 06 Apr 03

Same here!

siouxah1 12:09 06 Apr 03

Their .co.uk and asiapac.ulead.com are not responding either.

Regards Brian j

AragornUK 12:13 06 Apr 03

Awkward sods. A simple "We are having server problems" wouldn't be that hard to organise would it? A simple DNS redirect to a different server with a page explanation. It's been 2 days now almost.

Emernin 12:20 06 Apr 03

The site has always been less than second rate in my opinion.
If it is 'down', they probably haven't even noticed.
I'm on their mailing list, having 'endured' several of their products and sporadically get 'regular' mailings from them.
The last one I recieved was on 26th Feb 2003 'pumping' their new product, VideoStudio 7.
Wherever possible, I have ditched using their products even when 'bundled' with purchased hardware.
This has meant buying extra software but the hardware has usually seemed to work much better afterwards.
I just wish that the hardware manufacturers would realise that this sort of software appears to do nothing but destroy their own (hardware) product integrity.
With Deepest Sympathy,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017