Anyone know any free mulitplayer internet games?

Mad Boy 11:40 04 Oct 03

Hi there, me and a few mates are looking for some basic but fun games to play each other against at college. It gets boring and i just need something to do. I dont want a game where you play directly online, but instead where you download the game and play like that. The computers are networked and i believe run of broadband or higher. Any link would be highly apprciated.

THANKS!

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:46 04 Oct 03
  Mad Boy 11:49 04 Oct 03

oh, not a google search! i tried that you can be lookin forever, and they are all based on the internet directly, and most of them are poker, cards etc

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:57 04 Oct 03

Medal of Honour is a poker game?...click here. Spend a few minutes checking out the link and you will be suprised(this was the first site in the link).

G

bremner 12:08 04 Oct 03

I thought that to play multiplayer MOH on Gamespy you have to have the game installed on your computer.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:12 04 Oct 03

Bit of research for mad boy then ;-))

G

Belatucadrus 12:15 04 Oct 03

Be careful about putting anything on college computers, some have very specific rules prohibiting games in the system user policy . Don't be too surprised if the system administrator starts shouting at you.

Mad Boy 12:22 04 Oct 03

Yeah, thanks for the warning

Hitch-Hiker 12:34 04 Oct 03
  powerless 16:05 04 Oct 03

If you can!

click here

rickysambo 16:13 04 Oct 03

How about CounterStrike - the terrorism shooter thing from the Half Life developers - it's really rather good... and doesn't take all that much in terms of resources to play - plus if like most of the pc literate world you have played or heard of Half Life you know it will be a good game!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…