anyone help to reinstall my driver for the card

liverton 20:02 18 Apr 10

My resolution on my screen is too big and I can't adjust it. have tried settings and advance but can't move the needle up and down.

User-1229748 20:06 18 Apr 10

what card is it?what pc is it?is the card recognized in device manager and enabled?

northumbria61 20:08 18 Apr 10

I think if anyone is going to be able to give you a satisfactory answer/conclusion to this you will have to provide more information - your heading doesn't give much of a clue - but from your post I presume you are talking about your Graphics Card.

liverton 20:10 18 Apr 10

Sorry, but I don't know, I am really only new at this, the pc is desktop/windows xp prof I don't know if it is reconized? sorry. if you can help

liverton 20:11 18 Apr 10

sorry I did put another on I just missed out the word graphics on site.

User-1229748 20:13 18 Apr 10

go to control panel and then device manager and look at display adapters and if you see your card there then right click it and see if it is enabled

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:14 18 Apr 10

What graphics card do you have?

Look in device manager is there a Exclamation mark against the display adaptors?

User-1229748 20:15 18 Apr 10

windows xp i see.ithink you have to click start and right click computer and click properties.

liverton 20:19 18 Apr 10

I have gone into control panel but can't see a device manager.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:29 18 Apr 10

Start - settings - control panel - system - hardware - device manager.

or right click My Computer on the desktop - select manage - System Tools - device Manager

or Start - run - type devmgmt.msc press ok

Technotiger 20:42 18 Apr 10

Download and install this click here

Then double-click on its icon on your desktop to run it. Then click on Video in the left-hand column, give it time to show the details, sometimes takes a little while. You will then see all details regarding your graphics, which you can post here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5