//some 3rd party need geo

anyone having trouble with viewing GMAIL

david.h 14:34 20 Jan 05

I go to the log in page enter password etc, the next page opens but gets stuck on "loading..".

I dont have an email add for gmail customer service.

any can help please had this two days now.

JonnyTub 14:39 20 Jan 05

no probs here

temp003 14:47 20 Jan 05

It could a a pop-up blocker or a firewall interfering with it. Go to the Help Centre or FAQ and there should be a link explaining the problem and how to solve it.

temp003 14:53 20 Jan 05

Sorry, you might not be able to access the Help Centre if you're stuck with "loading".

If you have any pop-up or ad blocker, see if there's a way to configure it so as to allow pop-up or ads from gmail. google. com

There are also help pages for software such as ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security etc. Do you have things like that?

Otherwise, try exiting Internet Explorer, right click Internet Explorer icon on the desktop, Properties, General, click Delete Files, select "Delete all offline content", click OK. Restart IE, and try logging on again.

david.h 15:37 20 Jan 05

i will check these,never had a problem before

david.h 15:52 20 Jan 05

check norton firewall google is not blocked there.
turned off pop up blocker, tried IE6 & mozilla still no luck. gooogle news now opens very slowly, but still no joy getting to emails

david.h 16:20 20 Jan 05

i have disabled ad blocker in norton firewall which seems to be the problem, as all worked with it on prior to the last few days.

i can only presume google or norton update has upset the other.

anyone got this problem?

david.h 16:50 20 Jan 05

back to square one, the above entry must have been a one off got the same problem again with ad blocker turned off, didnt realise this site had ads till today

taffyal 17:29 15 Mar 05

Was wondering if you found a cure? When I try to access via crazy Browser or IE, it takes me to a blank page! The Notifier tells me I have loads of mail, but when I ask to see it, I get a blank page, & error: Line:3 Char:13 Error:Expected ")" (Only its not the bracket I show here, but a "square" one!!) Code:0 URL:click here?
Half the time it works OK, but the other half I get the above. Cant even go to their "help", or contact them. Have tried removing notifier, disabling Firewall-momentarily- & stopping Adblocking. Is Gmail the heap of rubbish it appears, or is it me being the unlucky one?
Cheers, Al.
P.S. If I ever get back onto Gmail, I've got 40 odd invites- anybody want one??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…