Anyone having problems searching forum

kspatto 18:34 15 Jul 09

Hi

every search term I enter brins me back to no entry found anyone got any tips or do you have to have something enabled for this function to work never had a problem previously but havent needed to look anything up for a while

cheers
ken

Pine Man 18:36 15 Jul 09
  six-h 20:17 15 Jul 09

kspatto, don't get your hopes up for a solution, despite FE's assurance that "it's working again", it ain't!
Pine Man, the thread that you link to is being curiously avoided by most of the PCA staff, even FE has deserted it!

VoG II 20:35 15 Jul 09

Not exactly the end of the world is it?

No doubt full service will be resumed in due course.

six-h 20:44 15 Jul 09

VoG™, no...the end of the world is of much less conscequence than that ;-)

woodchip 20:47 15 Jul 09

So why does it not affect any of my computers all can search without any problems?????

six-h 20:52 15 Jul 09

woodchip initially I thought I could search OK too, but then I found that the only links found were either to mag articles, or they plain don't work!

six-h 20:55 15 Jul 09

Correction
only links found were to mag articles, and they plain don't work!

woodchip 20:55 15 Jul 09

did you get like the image i posted? after doing a search

six-h 20:58 15 Jul 09

No, your image shows helproom links, all my searches in help room seem to give "No results found", then selecting "All" gives me broken links to magazine articles.

woodchip 21:04 15 Jul 09

Okay hear we go again, I looked for Excel getting 100 Pages. First Print Screen is
click here

the top one I clicked on

click here

not forgetting these are print screen like a croped image

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…