Anyone having problems running AOL Broadband check

FatboySlim71 14:26 24 May 05

For a while now I have not been able to run AOL's broadband checkup program.I enter broadband checkup into AOL's keyword, a window then appears saying "click ok to run if this does not work select from the windows start menu" but when I click on ok to run nothing happens, also it is not listed in the windows start menu and also I have searched the PC for it but can't find it.In the past I have been able to run it.I have Windows XP service pack 2

pat-212841 16:34 24 May 05

I had the same problem it just hangs doing nothing ! have you tried running it when you are not on line ?i think if you call AOL helpline you ahve a 1 in 20 chance of getting someone who can help you .

CHAIRLEG 16:50 24 May 05

When i try to run it when on line it just hangs .When i run it offline it runs and then it states that i may have a connection problem.I just ignore this as it is just stating the obvious as i am off line.I tried AOL help line but had no joy.

the kopite 17:20 24 May 05

I also can not get it to run

pat-212841 17:57 24 May 05

Blimey mine is working ok i just checked it .

gudgulf 18:19 24 May 05

Mine wont run either......now uninstalled!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…