Anyone having problems replying to Post?

northumbria61 11:36 AM 14 Apr 11

I am not doing anything different but trying to reply to a Post I am getting the error message "You have errors in your form. Please check and try again"

RGB76 11:39 AM 14 Apr 11

No problems here

woodchip 11:40 AM 14 Apr 11

No but PCA site as slowed down

northumbria61 11:43 AM 14 Apr 11

Thanks to you both - tried both Firefox & IE9 - same error.

lotvic 11:43 AM 14 Apr 11

Yes, buteman had a thread about it poor Antonio must think we have abandoned him

Sea Urchin 11:44 AM 14 Apr 11

Is it this thread you are referring to?

link text

Sea Urchin 11:47 AM 14 Apr 11

lotvic

And presumably Antonio will not be able to post to his own thread either to ask what's going on? Let's hope he's reading these other threads!

northumbria61 11:48 AM 14 Apr 11

I am trying to reply to the Post by YIMBO "Reply to Sender" query. I get the error with that one but I have been able to reply to my own.

Sea Urchin 11:56 AM 14 Apr 11

OK - I've sussed it. If the title of the thread contains inverted commas you get that error and cannot post. And maybe other punctuation marks as well?

lotvic 12:01 PM 14 Apr 11

Yep, YIMBO's thread is another wonky one Click Here that can't be replied to

We will have to have a new thread with a list of wonky threads on so that people can check it if they have had no replies or get that 'You have errors in your form. Please check and try again.' when they are trying to post a reply to question. What do you think?

How about it Sea Urchin?

northumbria61 12:03 PM 14 Apr 11

strong textSea Urchin - I think you may be right. The title is "Reply to Sender" by YIMBO which does contain inverted commas. Quite strange! Does that mean that poor Yimbo is never going to get a reply? Thanks for that.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 review: Hands on with the £239 OnePlus Two '2016 flagship killer'

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…