anyone have eprompter beta?

arris 21:30 04 Nov 06

if so whats different, and how do you get it? ive looked on the website but there is no link to it anywhere.

Technotiger 22:17 04 Nov 06
  arris 23:20 04 Nov 06

huh, what.. where? that looks like the eprompter ive already got my friend. Im after the beta version.

birdface 00:18 05 Nov 06

Try this, click here

birdface 00:37 05 Nov 06

This looks more like it, click here

birdface 02:03 05 Nov 06

If you already have eprompter on your computer, Delete it, Then run C Cleaner. Then download the Beta Version.Works ok for me,

birdface 09:40 05 Nov 06

Only started using eprompter a couple of days ago,Anybody tell me if it is safe to open suspect mail on it,Or delete it if sender not known, This more like it, Click Here, Is the one you want , if you want the Beta version, May look foreign ,But comes out normal,Tried to just run it, But everything came out black, So had to Delete it, And remove it, Run C Cleaner, Then re-install it, Saved it, And works fine, Not a lot of difference between the two of them.

birdface 15:22 05 Nov 06

Hi, Any body tell me if you can open suspect mail in eprompter, Or is it unsafe to do so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…