Anyone had this problem with broadband?

graham 20:03 18 Mar 03

My broadband has just been restored after failing Sunday afternoon. After many phone calls (thankfully free) and removing many programs I was informed the problem was something to do with my computer. I had no option but to do a full recover and lose all my data. This didn't solve the problem! Back to AOL this morning, try this, do that. 'I've already done that several times!'

Finally they agree to pass the fault to BT, and lo and behold, it's fixed!

sirhc1 21:45 18 Mar 03

I lost my connection for a week a while back after many phone calls trying to convince the help desk my end of things was fine it turned out to be a loss of synch,once bt was involved it was fixed in a day

graham 23:10 18 Mar 03

Absolutely!

BT?

i was down for two weeks with their Broadband..i did everything they told me via their help line...in the end they said it was me & my comp & i had somehow messed everything up...a week later an engineer called & told me there had been a loose wire @ the exchange

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…