Anyone got an msn e-mail address?

TommyRed 22:28 15 Apr 05

I'm trying to send an e-mail to Spain the address is name73arobamsn.com which is how he explained it to me. It didn't send when I put a @ before the msn. Any ideas what will be the right configuration? TIA TR

Daveboy 22:35 15 Apr 05

It will certainly follow the format of @msn.com. Try the number 73 at the end of the first part, if you choose an i.d that is already used MSN usually suggests the number there (so you in effect become the 73rd person with that user name).

TommyRed 22:57 15 Apr 05
  TommyRed 23:00 15 Apr 05

That was also sent back, didn't get his phone number either but did tell him to ring back if he didn't get an e-mail tonight. TR

DieSse 01:07 16 Apr 05
  TommyRed 16:49 16 Apr 05

Still getting a notification of failure to send even after putting the @ in the correct place. May have to wait for him to ring after the weekend to confirm his e-mail address. Thanks for the help anyway, I'll never forget what an aroba is now, I did think it was a small island off the coast of Venezuela. TR

TommyRed 20:43 16 Apr 05

Sorted it, reading further down the error message it appears I was sending too many photo's in one go, so just sent half and touch wood no error notification. TR

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…