Anyone got a Bravenet counter?

phil 07:41 10 Jul 03

If so, has yours gone 'all funny'

It seems the usual free counter has now finished and all you get now is a text look counter with an ad for some backwoods American car lot. This new one has different dimensions to the old one and has altered the layout of my site. http:/click here

It looks like you have to sign up for the pro version now to get your old ones back.

powertool 21:05 10 Jul 03

I was going to recommmend the one I use - "click here" - but have just found out that they are going to stop the free service from August! does anyone know of any counters which are still free and have minimum ads?

Eastender 23:23 10 Jul 03

I use Extreme Tracking from click here you can get an idea of what it does if you click on the icon at the bottom left of this site click here

barryoneoff.co.uk 23:51 10 Jul 03

a couple of weeks ago in addition to my web hosts counter, just to keep track of a specific page on my site. After looking at it tonight it will be removed straight away. I know it's free, but without warning they start pumping links into it? This is not on. Fair enough use a link to Bravenet, but I dont want other unsolicited links on my site, especially with no notification.

phil 09:07 11 Jul 03

I've now hidden the one on Harriers-Online click here by commenting it out.
Will it still log hits or not?

If they get back to the old ones or have just a few free graphic counters then it's simply a case of un commenting it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…