anyone getting ie7 crashing on this site

sunny staines 15:54 06 Dec 06

just reinstalled xp but ie7 crashes on this site never did before, only new software is nis2007.other web sites ok so far. i can visit this site on the wifes laptop with both ie7 and nis2007 ok so not sure of the cause

Kate B 15:55 06 Dec 06

The forum has been a bit slow to load at times today.

anskyber 15:55 06 Dec 06

Fine here, odd its only this site.

sunny staines 16:14 06 Dec 06

loads ok

sunny staines 16:15 06 Dec 06

its not green text

Technotiger 16:15 06 Dec 06

All a-ok in sunny Southsea.

sunny staines 17:25 06 Dec 06

lot of the crashing is when typing a reply or moving the mouse cursor, just gone back to ie6 for a little while prior to a re install of ie 7. no other webs playing up waiting to how ie6 fares first.

sunny staines 17:26 06 Dec 06

lot of the crashing is when typing a reply or moving the mouse cursor, just gone back to ie6 for a little while prior to a re install of ie 7. no other webs playing up waiting to how ie6 fares first.

J B 18:28 06 Dec 06

I have been using IE7 on and off since it became available and touch wood hasn't put a foot wrong. I kind of like it to tell the truth, however IE7 uses an awful lot of memory as does F/F, don't know why unless someone else does. J.B.

octal 18:47 06 Dec 06

Funnily enough it was crashing a few times at work today, using Windows XP and IE6, whether it has any bearing but it seemed to happen when the pop-up blocker operated on something on the site.

sunny staines 18:52 06 Dec 06

been using ie7 since early beta of it had no problem since a reinstall of pc yesterday. went back to ie6 that too crashed but took longer, now back in ie7 after reinstall of ie7 hold strong so far, i will let you know after an hour or so if it lasts that long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…