Anyone bought an acer aspire 1654 lately?need help

rona-ej 11:39 14 Apr 06

hi if anyone can help me i would be really grateful. im thinking about buying an acer aspire laptop but was wondering if anyone cud give me any advice on the product ie. if they've had any problems with the brand etc etc

thanks!

dms05 11:52 14 Apr 06

I bought my first Acer about 2 months ago (Acer Aspire 5003 - AMD 64 bit CPU, 1GB RAM, 100GB HDD, WiFi, DVD+/- burner) and have nothing but praise for the laptop. It's well built (at least as good as my previous Toshiba's) and comes with a decent set of pre-installed software. I bought on-line and delivery was next day. I have added many of my existing USB devices without problem (Skype phone, Seimens Mobile Phone USB Cable, USB Hub with 24 card reader, Samsung laser printer and others as needed). I also bought (from ebuyer - not the laptop supplier) an extended 3 year Acer warranty for £45. I don't usually buy these but the cost was low compared to the purchase price (at under 5%) and it made me feel safer.

Noldi 13:48 14 Apr 06

Found the Aspire case a little fragile, I am now using the Travelmate. I havent broken it yet?.

Noldi

mediaman1957 13:54 14 Apr 06

I have an Acer Aspire 9504 It's my 4th laptop and it's the best I have ever owned The 1st was a dell then I got a G3 ibook apple mac and then a G4 powerbook and now the Acer Aspire 9504 and what a PC It can do everything I want . My Daughter has a Dell 9300 17"screen and thats ok but value for money Acers cant be bet I dont think the software is great that comes with it

InXP 20:06 15 Apr 06

I've had an Aspire 5504WLMi for 2 months. I bought it to use round the house and occasionally to take to work. It's a great laptop for my needs - my only criticism is that the keyboard keys are not as sensitive as my old Toshiba. The Aspire 1692WLMi is on special offer for £630 instead of £889 click here I also suggest you read the forum thread click here .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…