Anybody using Waitrose.com broadband ?

Portly 19:18 30 Nov 06

Still looking round for a replacement for my BTOpenworld broadband, I stumbled across Waitrose.com. They are offering up to 8Mb speed with up to 5 Gbit per month useage, for £18-99 per month.

Has anyone any experience with this ISP please.

Eddd 20:07 30 Nov 06

I've been using tiscali broadband for about 2 years and find the service great they are doing some good deals at the moment and none of this for the first 6 minths rubbish either, you can get phone and broadband for about £20 per month.
Or just 2mb connection unlimited usage for £15 per month, free modem and filters as well and no set up fee.

VoG II 20:12 30 Nov 06

I was with waitrose.com on dial-up for several years and couldn't fault them. If it might affect your decision, my understanding is that all their profits go to charity.

Portly 21:08 30 Nov 06

I have seen too many bad reports and have friends who were not pleased with Tiscali, so have already removed them from my list.

VoG. Yes they still donate their profits to charity, but this is not an issue with me.

My thoughts are that they belong to a good quality business, and are not the cheapest, so ought to provide a reasonable service. I would welcome any up to date experiences please.

Portly 23:11 30 Nov 06

Having trawled through their support pages, ended up talking to an adviser.

Appears that you just get one email account, and have to set up alias's in outlook express, for additional addresses.

I need an ISP who provides at least one sub account, so another one bites the dust.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…