Anybody use a Bittorrent client?

oo7juk 22:14 24 Mar 04

Looking for a few more good sites to use along with BT. At the moment I'm using Anybody have any good links for simalar sites.

Many thanks.

BHC92 22:19 24 Mar 04

Stick with this, I have tried loads and this is the one that I find wirks the best. Ver 3.4.1 is available from the site now. Avoid installing from the pop up, contains virus, a b*****d to remove

ricpat 22:22 24 Mar 04

try imesh and e mule and kazaa there are several more out there if you can find them you will have to download desk tops ect the same as bitt orrent to run them good luck

ricpat 22:24 24 Mar 04

Make sure that you have a good firewall/antivirus running as some do have spyware and some viruses its bets to run spybot quite often

Sion 22:44 24 Mar 04

There are lots of links to other torrent sites on the actual suprnova site itself. Just click on the more info link, and it usually leads to other torrent search sites.

click here

there's one. mostly british tv shows. what exactly were u looking for?

oo7juk 00:16 25 Mar 04

I'm looking for mainly old films.

Do you know how to burn RMVB files to disc?

Many thanks.

Sion 11:00 25 Mar 04

gotta say, i do not know what program can convert RMVB to VCD or DVD standard. Last time i tried to do this i googled the question. I had some results, but they were mainly sponsored adverts. Try (i think that is the site adress. lots of guides and a forum there u may want to try.

Sion 18:11 25 Mar 04

click here

how to convert RMVB to any other video standard. hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…