Is Anybody There ???

Maundy 17:26 31 Jan 12

In October 2011 I purchased a copy of of PC Advisor Issue 197 (Dec 2011) at Heathrow Airport only to find that the DVD was missing. No problem, or so I thought, follow the instructions and request a replacement at pcadvisor.co.uk/cd/replacement which I did in early November, receiving an electronic acknowledgement that it would be delivered in 10 -14 days. However, nothing further happened so I repeated the request in December 2011 but again nothing arrived. A further, third request to obtain the missing DVD was made in January but again no DVD in the post, no email apology, indeed nothing achieved except a complete snub and a total waste of my time. Is this the way that IDG /PC World treat all of their customers or am I just unlucky? For a period of three years I used to subscribe but a similar unsatisfactory episode caused me to end this loyalty and subsequently only purchase the issues of particular interest. This event will certainly colour my view on whether it is even worth purchasing the odd copy of PC Advisor.

spuds 17:38 31 Jan 12

"Is Anybody There ???". Isn't going to help much, perhaps a better description might have helped?.

Suggest that you contact the Forum Editor/Moderator direct by the link at the top of the page. And at the same time, point out this thread.

Alternatively try the subscription department link at the bottom of the page.

Best to go through the FE though.

KRONOS the First 17:49 31 Jan 12

Alternatively,give up.

birdface 18:04 31 Jan 12

Bottom part of the big box at the bottom of the page.Contact Us.

Just choose who you want to make the complaint to and no doubt they will sort it out.

Either that or e-mail the FE who will inform the right person for you.

Forum Editor 18:32 31 Jan 12

It would have been better to contact me directly about this, rather than post a forum thread, as the others have said.

Now that I know about it I've passed your complaint to the person concerned. You should hear from us very soon.

Software Editor 10:26 01 Feb 12

Hello Maundy,

Please accept our sincerest apologies. If you can email your contact details to [email protected] we will send the requested DVD to your postal address.

Kind regards, Software Editor

robin_x 10:45 01 Feb 12

I'm Spartacus

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…