Any way of reinstalling a 30 day trial game again

GEEKSTA 15:22 06 Jan 07

I have downloaded a game and its only a 30 day trial and when that 30 days is over, i tried to re-install it but that when I tried the game it said my days were over (not literally lol) even after re-installing it.

Is there anyway of getting around this so I can keep re-installing the game after it expires?

ANY ideas would be great!
Thanks

VoG II 15:26 06 Jan 07

Hmm. The idea is that if you like the game that much you pay for the full non-limited version.

GEEKSTA 15:45 06 Jan 07

But the the idea is that I dont want to pay at all.

Fingees 15:52 06 Jan 07

I wouldn't think info like that is allowed on this forum, otherwise PC advisor would lose a lot of clients.
All the best.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:53 06 Jan 07

So why should the game maker work for nothing?

PaulB2005 15:57 06 Jan 07

Oh dear. Can i have your computer for free? I don't want to pay for my new one.

Stuartli 15:57 06 Jan 07

I wonder what your reaction would be if your employer decided he didn't want to pay your wages?

SANTOS7 16:09 06 Jan 07

GEEKSTA me old coconut the idea of a trial is a TRY before you BUY basis, you might like the look of a game, make the decision to buy it, load it up, play it, and then decide its PANTS.
At least the game developers are giving you a FAIR chance to review their product so i would say to you, as most will on this forum that what you are asking is somewhat unreasonable and you cannot always get things for FREE.
If you like the game that much get somebody to buy it for your birthday or something..

Graham. 16:13 06 Jan 07

No.

terryf 16:14 06 Jan 07

There are ways but I'm not telling and if you don't know enough about computers, you had best keep your fingers out or MAYBE you will end up with a very valuable (but worthless) doorstop

GEEKSTA 16:20 06 Jan 07

when i said "But the the idea is that I dont want to pay at all", i was saying that i didnt want to pay for it and is there any other way around it.
Not for people to jump down my throat as if im a idiot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…