Any way to copy pre-installed software ?

Eargasm 22:52 23 Jun 04

Hi all

Just wondered is it possible to copy a pre-installed program to cd,so as i can install it on my son's pc upstairs?

The program is mgi photosuite se 4,which i find is the best and easiest photosuite i have ever used.

I have saved my hidden partition to 3 cd's which includes all the pre-installed software,but when i open them up i can't find the mgi software.Any ideas?

woodchip 22:55 23 Jun 04

Not posible as it writes to the registry when you load a program and it put's files all over the drive

woodchip 22:59 23 Jun 04

I used to have a program in fact still do, it's a uninstall program that allows for moving programs from one drive to another. Called Databeker uninstaller. Works with 98se

Eargasm 23:03 23 Jun 04

Ok thanks woodchip,i diden't think i could do it,but i just thought i would ask in here just in case.

woodchip 23:10 23 Jun 04

As above there may be software on the net, that would be able to do it, but could not guarantee

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…