ANy users of TurboCAD...

Simsy 18:28 05 Jul 07

That might be able to help me?

I'm new to it, and working through a book with exercises, as well as trying do do something for real...

Here's a link to a .gif showing the immediate problem I'm having;

click here

I am on the TurboCAD forums awaiting possible assistance, but as it's an old version I have, Version 7, from a covedisc, I thought I'd also ask in this font of wisdom.

My problem is knowing what tool to use... I though in this instance that the "Double Point Arc" would do the job, but it doesn't. I'll enlighten more if anyone can help!

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Simsy

howard64 18:53 05 Jul 07

I use to use t pro 7 and now have 9 but do not use it much but I will try to help but not sure what you want to do at the moment.

howard64 19:01 05 Jul 07

click on arc centre and radius - click a centre point - anywhere on your screen - either move the mouse out to the radius you want or enter the figure in the box by hitting the tab key and moving across to the radius box - click and then to a start point for the arc then the end point and you have the arc. Move it to your points. If you want total accuracy you will have to temporarily draw a line between your 2 points - disect it to get your centre point then draw the arc. Hope this helps.

Simsy 20:05 05 Jul 07

that's the way I'm going to approach it... basic geometry.
I rather thought that one of the built in tools would do it!

Thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 20:11 05 Jul 07

having re-read what you'd written I actually went one point slightly better and used the end points as origins for circles of the required diameter. Where they crossed gave a start point for the centre of the required arc.

The second pair of eyes is most helpful!

Many thanks,

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…