any tips for good multiple domain hosting.

jacobjohn7 14:33 08 Nov 10

Hi, looking for a recommended hosting co. for 5-10 domains/sites. under one bill.. a few out there.. currently with heart for a couple of sites. but its a big jump to their reseller account.
any ideas appreciated.
Thanks
John

Forum Editor 17:13 08 Nov 10

to Webdesign.

tims31 09:30 09 Nov 10

Hi jacobjohn7,

I have been using x9 internet who have a webdesigner account which range from 10, 50 to 100 accounts. 10 accounts costs £24 a year and all these have unlimited data and bandwidth. Have used them now for 6 months and they have been great. Had a problem accessing an account, gave them a call and it was sorted there and then.

For £24 you can't go wrong.

PC Advisor Fan 19:39 18 Nov 10

I have used Tech Hosts for many years and their service is amazing, support is always answered quickly.

Visit click here for more info

Taff™ 11:12 27 Nov 10

Found this on their site click here which basically says that this type of account is NOT suitable for resellers. Personally I`d stick to Heart.

dsjohn 11:57 18 Jan 11

I can recommend this <a href="click here">hosting reseller</a>; they have a good support center if you run into problems they'll fix it immediately and your good to go again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch