Any stores sell zone alarm pro?

fireball XL5 16:05 25 Jul 03

do i have to buy online or do any stores
sell zone alarm pro. i am still not confident
giving credit card details online yet.

-pops- 16:14 25 Jul 03

I think it's download only but, why do you think you need the pro version? The vast majority of people using Zonealarm are quite happy with the free one. Do you expect to be attacked more than anyone else?

P.S. It's quite safe using your credit card online - safer than using a cashpoint machine.

fireball XL5 16:22 25 Jul 03

so is the free one sufficent, like pops says.

Sir Radfordin 16:29 25 Jul 03

If you have a stand alone machine and just want a firewall then yes its more than fine.

The pro version works better on networks and has other extra bits like blocking adverts and pop-ups but you can find other ways of doing this should you want.

-pops- 16:30 25 Jul 03

I would think of all the Zonealarm users here - of which there are many - very, very few have the paid-for version.

Personally, I don't like Zonealarm and I use Outpost click here of which there is also a free version. I don't think there is any real operating difference between them, it's just appearance.

The Idle one 16:32 25 Jul 03

The main difference between ord & pro (for most pple) is that pro supports networks whereas free version is one pc only.
I can say that free is ok on a laptop or standalone pc.
i use pro on a network - just as easy to set up.
hope this gives a bit more insight

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…