Any software can extract mutliple zip files?

Ng-272448 21:30 05 Apr 03

I try to extract a lot of encrypted zip files using a same password. The 'traditional' way I approached to do this was unzipped the files using Winzip that can unzip multiple files at the same time. However, since the files I try to unzip are protected with a password (all files protected with the same password), therefore I have to cut and paste the same password when everytime a windows popup required me to enter the password to decryption the file. Does anyone come across any software that can unzip password protected zip automatically using a same password?

Foolsbane_1 22:27 05 Apr 03

Not 100% sure, but I think UnzipThemAll may do what you are looking for. It's free, so has to be worth a try.

click here

Or ther is ZBit, which is not freeware does does have a free trial.

click here

Ng-272448 18:40 06 Apr 03

Foolsbane_1,
Thanks for the two recommended software.

Unzip Them All
I have try out Unzip Them All, this software provide a box for enter the password to uncompress protected file. However, even the password is type in that pacticular box, a windows still popup require me to type in the password.

Zbit
This software seem a bit too complicated for me to install. Does it work under Windows XP operating system

Foolsbane_1 19:10 06 Apr 03

Instructions for installation of the trial version are here -

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…